Green Giant Garden Vegetable Medley  » Food  »
  • I don't know what herbs are in the seasoning, but it tastes delicious on the vegetables, making them medium salty and slightly garlicy

• by Lorianna
      I seem to like Green Giant’s frozen vegetable products more and more. The most recent one our family has tried is Green Giant Garden Vegetable Medley.

This frozen vegetable mix contains sugar snap peas, red peppers, and roasted

potatoes.

It comes with garden herb seasoning, already added into the mix.

I don’t know what herbs are in the seasoning, but it tastes delicious on the vegetables, making them medium salty and slightly “garlicy”.

It also smells great when the dish is cooked, my whole kitchen gets filled with this tempting, mouth-watering aroma of something yummy cooking.

The cooking process is extremely easy.

The vegetable medley can be cooked on the stove (which I do) ...

• Green Giant Garden Vegetable Medley
      or in the microwave.

Directions for both are written on the package, divided into 3 steps.

For the stove, all you do is place the mix into a pot, cover, and heat, without even adding any water.

The

important thing to remember is to stir often, so that the dish doesn’t burn.

So far, this is one of our favorite vegetable mixes.

Even though I am not a big vegetable eater myself, I can say this stuff is good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271802129080128/k2311a0218/2.18.07