McDonalds on Flamingo Rd Cooper City, Fl  » Restaurants  »
5986 S Flamingo Rd Cooper City, FL 33330-3210
  • If your in the Cooper City, Florida area one of the Mcdonalds that I truly don't recommend is the one located on Flamingo Road in the area with all the shops and stores
  • I think the service here is not that great
  • I find that drinks at this Mcdonalds cost a lot more then many of the other ones that I've traveled to
  • Another thing I don't like about this Mcdonalds is they rip you off when it comes to food
  • I also agree that this McDonalds makes there salads better then some I have had at others so from now on I don't really get anything but the soouthwest salad even though it is more of the expensive side

• by pango14762

If your in the Cooper City, Florida area one of the Mcdonalds that I truly don’t recommend is the one located on Flamingo Road in the area with all the shops and stores. It seems like it has decent quality service, but in reality it never ends up this way.

I think the service here is not that great.

I find that drinks at this Mcdonalds cost a lot

more then many of the other ones that I’ve traveled to.

Sometimes they don’t even have any fountain drinks left.

This has happened to me a couple times and one time I drank some soda that tasted watery and it was really gross.

Another thing I don’t like about this Mcdonalds is they rip you off when it comes to food.

Twice I’ve bought the Chicken Select 5 piece combos ...

• and they were hard and not fresh at all.

The fries were cold and bland tasting.

In my opinion I think the work ethic here is not very good and they should let some other workers who are efficient enough especially to people out of work from the Economy.

Some positive things I can say about this McDonalds is the service isn’t too slow but I would give this a

neutral rating because I have recieved food in a short period of time.

I also agree that this McDonalds makes there salads better then some I have had at others so from now on I don’t really get anything but the soouthwest salad even though it is more of the expensive side.

Anyways I wouldn’t waste your time going to this Mcdonalds.

Theres a few in cooper city that are way better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 78101290720231/k2311a108/10.8.10