Care One Credit Counseling Services  » Finance  »
  • I trully recommend using this company if help is needed

• by Julie Wilder
      Due to lack of work and hours, and due to children being sick and in need of medical attention, we found ourselves beginning to have financial problems rather quickly. We found CSI

on a commercial and decided to atleast call them to see what they offered and if they could help us. The consultant we spoke with was very friendly and professional. She made ...

• me feel comfortable speaking about our financial troubles. CSI thoroughly described everything to my husband and I and even gave us quotes over the phone! It was great! We were able to
        extend the life of our bills based upon 6 yrs of payback, so we turned our $800 a month of bills into $390 a month! I trully recommend using this company if help is needed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421802129070128/k2311a0218/2.18.07