Sprint Cell Phone Provider
0.5
  • Shortly after, we noticed our bills were $200 and $300 for the month (we had seperate lines)

• by Julie Wilder
      My husband and I had a very poor business relationship with Sprint. We had purchased 2 cell phones with a great plan, and opted-in for the roaming fee of an extra $5 per month to cover any and all roaming charges. Shortly after, we noticed our bills were $200 and $300 for the month (we

had seperate lines)! Come to find out, they were charging us for roaming even though we had paid the additional $5 to cover those fees. My husband then called and was on the phone with 4 different representatives for about 3 hours trying to get this matter fixed. Finally, the last person told my husband ...

• to just pay $89 and the phone’s would be turned back on. So after rushing to Western Union and paying the money due, 2 days later the phones got disconnected again! This time Sprint said that my husband still owed $400 and some odd dollars to them. So we were back to square one! I
        spoke with the supervisor and requested a full length phone statement, the supervisor put me on the phone with someone else! To make this horrible story short, we paid the $150 early termination fee just to get out of doing business with them, and we will never use them as a cell phone service again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221802129060128/k2311a0218/2.18.07