African Shea Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know it may sound crazy that I want to talk about it but honestly this is something that parents need to know about
  • I think that anyone who s dealing with eczema or dry skin should try this product

• by willyable

I just want to take the time to talk about this skin moisturizer that I started to put on my son. I know it may sound crazy that I want to talk about it but honestly this is something that parents need to know about. I had been taking my son to the dermatologist for years and he couldn’t get rid of his eczema.

He couldn’t treat it rather. Nothing that we tried helped until one

day we decided to go with the Shea butter treatment.

The homeopathy doctor that we were seeing told us that Shea Butter has been known to effectively treat eczema. Well she was right.

After using African Shea butter for almost four months now, his eczema has been treated effectively. The patchy spots on his skin as been reduced.

They aren’t as dry and they don’t look half as bad as they used to. He also stopped ...

• scratchy his skin a lot as well.

The only thing that I didn’t like about the Shea Butter was that it was really hard to get out of the container. It’s not like lotion, it’s hard and works better when you melt it.

It smells a bit funny as well, it’s not a smell good product so if that is what you are looking for you won’t get that with this product. I think that anyone

who s dealing with eczema or dry skin should try this product.

It works well and it lasts a long time considering the tub is huge. The price is a bit high and that is something most people may shy away from but for $7, it’s like buying magic in a tub.

It has no side affects and your child won’t even know it’s on them. It gives their skin the gleam and shine that eczema takes away from it.

African Shea Butter
    Lydia says :

I wish my parents would have found this when I was young..
    Do you use the raw Shea butter? You said it’s expensive and you also said moisturizer, I buy mine raw and make my own whipped Shea butter

Isadora Night says :

I buy raw and unrefined (meaning it was not processed). Often times there are one or more local distributors of raw shea butter which is better than buying it at places like Amazon since shea butter loses some of its healing properties as it ages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318101290570231/k2311a108/10.8.10