White Rain Volumizing Extra Hold Mousse
  • In order for me to get this look I noticed that I had to purchase a container of mousse
  • I think that the major problem I had with it is the fact that my hair is very thick
  • It is very affordable, which is the best thing
  • People with dry scalps should avoid this product because it will definitely make it dryer

• by adrean_j

I was getting tired of my same old hair style and wanted to go for a different look. I didn’t know exactly what I wanted and looked through a few magazines and websites. I then figured out that I wanted the wet and wavy look. In order for me to get this look I noticed that I had to purchase a container of mousse. I had never used mousse before and really didn’t know what I was look for. I purchased the most affordable mousse I could find. It was the White Rain Volumizing Extra Hold Mousse. This mouse was in a basic five ounce container for only a dollar. I took the product home to get started on it immediately. I had to wash my hair and

slightly brush through it. I was then to apply the mousse and work it in my hair. The nozzle on the top was very easy to press initially. One finger was enough for the mousse to shoot out into my palm. It was very foamy, and easy to spread into my hair. I worked the mouse into my hair. After working it in, I allowed it to do its thing. My hair was very wavy and shiny as I wanted it to be.

After wearing this style all day, I started to notice my hair changing in stages. It was like the mousse was wearing off. I first looked shiny and wavy, then it was kind of wavy, but a little frizz. Then the frizz started to take ...

• over. I had to reapply this mousse later in the day. It helped, but doesn’t work as well when your hair is not wet. It did make my hair very stiff, even the parts that started to frizz up. This mousse has to be washed out after each use, if not it will leave your hair very dirty and itchy. My scalp started to dry up and I started to see little white specks in my hair. The scent of this mousse is very plain. It smelled good, but was nothing special. The scent did last through the day and it was refreshing to get a scent of it here and there. The nozzle of the mousse started to malfunction after a few uses. I would push it
        and nothing would come out. Then I would use two fingers and it would just press in, then it would just come out all of a sudden it was weird.

I guess this mousse works decently. I think that the major problem I had with it is the fact that my hair is very thick. I need a thicker mousse to work into it. I’m sure that it would be sufficient for those with thinner hair. It is very affordable, which is the best thing. People with dry scalps should avoid this product because it will definitely make it dryer. It washes out with no problems and is easy to find in almost any store. The can lasts for about 2 weeks depending on the style you are using it for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318101290530231/k2311a108/10.8.10