Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo  » Cars  »
0.5
  • I love the way Jeeps look and always wanted one, but now I don't think I will ever purchase another one

• by Julie Wilder
      I purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, and 2 weeks after bringing it home it began having all sorts of problems. I love the way Jeeps look and always wanted one, but now I don’t think

I will ever purchase another one. First, it kept idoling badly, then while sitting at a red light or stop sign it would jump even though the brake was on, then as you released the break ...

• to go, it would high tail out of there! Then we began seeing problems with the electric doors, locks and windows. This beautiful vehicle had a mind of it’s own! It was simply too dangerous and
        too expensive to work on, so we traded it for what I have now, a Nissan Quest! I have heard many problems with the Jeep, but I truly hope it was only mine that had this much trouble.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91802129050128/k2311a0218/2.18.07