Softee Signature Series Extra Virgin Olive Oil Hair and Scalp Conditioner
  • I like to keep my hair tame, untangled and looking natural
  • One product that I enjoyed using was the Softee Extra Virgin Olive Oil hair and scalp conditioner
  • First I love the way it shined and made my hair look like I had just got it done at a salon
  • I think that the Softee extra virgin olive oil hair and scalp treatment is a good investment

• by adrean_j

Taking care of my hair is certainly something that is important to me. This is especially because my hair can get really wild and out of control easily. I like to keep my hair tame, untangled and looking natural. The only way for me to do that is to incorporate different hair dresses, lotions, and conditioners into my day. One product that I enjoyed using was the Softee Extra Virgin Olive Oil hair and scalp conditioner. This product was much like the other Softee hair dresses except for the face that it has natural olive oil in it. This ingredient is suppose to

make my hair healthier and stronger. I purchased a small seven oz container for a low 2.00. That is a little more expensive than the other Softee products but I wanted to see if it had any more substance to it. The jar was very small and easy to store. It doesn’t take a lot of space making it simple to put this item in any cabinet or medicine cabinet. The jar is easy to open with a twist off cap. The twist cap is strong and always closes tightly.

The olive oil hair conditioner of course didn’t smell very great. I really

didn’t expect it to. I don’t really like the smell of olive oil and knew it would be similar. The hair dress didn’t smell overwhelmingly like olive oil, but you could tell it was in it. There was not really pull you in smell, or a scent that makes you want to come back for more. The hair dress itself was of oily consistency. It was thick and slippery and was very similar to other hair dresses I have used in the past. The only difference is that it was a little thicker and had more substance. I would say it is a ...

• Softee Signature Series Extra Virgin Olive Oil Hair and Scalp Conditioner
      mix between a hair dress and a pomade. Applying the conditioner is easy, but can leave your hands very greasy and slippery. I try to not use more than one finger to apply it, but that doesn’t always work. I always have to wash my hands with piping hot water afterward and plenty of soap. This hair dress was very nourishing to both my hair and scalp. First I love the way it shined and made my hair look like I had just got it done at a salon. Then it also keeps my scalp hydrated all day. I haven’t seen any
      flakes or whiteness since starting to use this product.

I think that the Softee extra virgin olive oil hair and scalp treatment is a good investment. It keeps my hair and scalp moisturized twice as long as other hair dresses. It keeps my head protected from the son as well. My front scalp area would usually suffer some peeling in the mid summer, but this kept the peeling from occurring. The only thing I wish is that this conditioner smelled a little better. Sometimes it compels me to wash it more often. Besides that, I think it can be beneficial to those with dry hair and scalp.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318101290490231/k2311a108/10.8.10