Listerine Antiseptic Vanilla Mint
  • I was having a problem with my gums being too sensitive and wanted to find something that would strengthen my gums and keep them healthy and clean
  • The only reason I know is because it got my gums to stop bleeding during brushing

• by adrean_j

Listerine has never really been my thing. I tried the original and was scared away from it since then. I have used Scope and other lighter mouthwashes. I was having a problem with my gums being too sensitive and wanted to find something that would strengthen my gums and keep them healthy and clean. When I went to the store I saw the Listerine on the shelf. I knew that it was a trusted product, and was intrigued by the fact that they had a variety

of new flavors. I saw the Vanilla mint and though it would be suitable for me. I purchased the 33 oz bottle for about 5 bucks. The cap wasn’t as large as it is on the scope bottles to be able to measure and use the mouth wash. I ended up using a little paper cup that I had. I couldn’t really smell the antiseptic mouthwash without putting my nose up to it which was a good thing.

I put the product in my mouth and began to gargle. First it was pretty pleasant and even a little intriguing. The mint and vanilla worked very well together. It wasn’t liked they meshed together though. It was more like I taste a hint of vanilla now I taste a hint of mint. While I was gargling it got really strong for me. I was able to gargle for about 15 seconds before I was urged to spit it out. I spit it out and felt relief immediately. I could still feel a little tingling ...

• Listerine Antiseptic Vanilla Mint
      on my tongue, but it wasn’t hot anymore. I did still feel the need to rinse with water after, just to get the overwhelming flavor out of my mouth a bit. This Listerine was much better than the original. It leaves a good aftertaste once your mouth is rinsed and clean. I felt like there was a cool breeze going through my mouth for at leas 30 minutes after using this product. I continued to use it because I felt that it was killing germs and
      getting my mouth clean.

This Listerine Antiseptic was perfect for what I was looking for. My gums did become stronger. The only reason I know is because it got my gums to stop bleeding during brushing. Before every time I brush my teeth my gums would bleed unless I barely touched them. After using Listerine I know longer have that problem. This product is also good for breath refreshment. It works great for people who smoke. No one can smell that I smoke with this mouthwash.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348101290410231/k2311a108/10.8.10