PureTouch Individual Flushable Moist Feminine Wipes
  • One way that I like to stay clean is by using feminine wipes
  • I have a used a few different brands and ran into one that has really impressed me this last time I purchased them
  • The wipes are tiny, which is not the best
  • They cost a little bit more than some of the other wipes, but the convenience is worth it
  • I think that any woman trying to stay fresh should try these wipes

• by adrean_j

I am a woman that is always on the go. I like to stay fresh throughout the day. I have been known to sweat a lot in the past and like to try to stay as clean as possible all the time. One way that I like to stay clean is by using feminine wipes. I have a used a few different brands and ran into one that has really impressed me this last time I purchased them. I purchased the PureTouch Individual Flushable Moist Feminine Wipes. The first thing I liked was the fact that they were individually wrapped. It can be hard to find individually

wrapped wipes. They always sell them in the pack like baby wipes. That is not always what is best for a grown woman. These wipes are discreet and can go with you wherever you want. They can fit either in your purse or your pocket with no problems at all.

The little individual wipes can be opened with just a little tug. The wrapper is not to loud because it is small and thin. The wipes itself pack in a lot of moisture. I like this because it allows you to wipe clean instead of just rubbing dirt or sweat in more. There is also a nice ...

• little scent to these wipes. They smell a little sweet, but a little like flowers. The scent doesn’t really linger around and is not really apparent after the wipe is disposed of. The wipes are tiny, which is not the best. I wish they were a little bigger to cover more surface area, however the size is adequate enough. The wipes can be flushed, this is the best part of it. They are not thin either. I like the fact that they are still thick, but aren’t to thick to disrupt the plumbing.

They are a great asset to have when you need to keep clean throughout

the day. They also make good wipes for the hands, if you can’t find anything else to use. They cost a little bit more than some of the other wipes, but the convenience is worth it. They stay wet , even if they sit in the package for long periods of time. I like them because they get you completely clean and feeling fresh again. I got a box of 24 wipes for a little under 5 dollars and think it is well worth it. I think that any woman trying to stay fresh should try these wipes. They are my number one choice for feminine wipes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348101290400231/k2311a108/10.8.10