Purina Cat Chow  » Pets  »
  • Purina is the best brand I have found so far, and the indoor formula is great for strictly indoor cats
  • I have also noticed that my cat does not seem to have as many hairball problems as he used to, so that is great
  • I first began buying just a small bag (3lbs I think) until my cat's stomach was used to the change, now I buy a 7lb bag every 2 weeks from Walmart

• by Julie Wilder
      I have had several cats and tried several brands of food including the cheap store brands. Purina is the best brand I have found so far, and the indoor formula is great for strictly indoor cats.

Not only does it keep their weight managed, but it also gives

them the veggies they crave for.

I have also noticed that my cat does not seem to have as many hairball problems as he used to, so that is great! I first began buying just a small bag (3lbs I think) until my cat’s stomach was used to ...

• the change, now I buy a 7lb bag every 2 weeks from Walmart.

Keep in mind, no matter what food you buy, it’s always best to buy smaller bags more often then to buy a large bag less frequently.

Especially if you only have one or two cats

to feed because the food will go bad.

Although the cats may still eat spoiled food, it’s definetly not healthy.

Anyway, I really enjoy feeding my cat a healthy product such as this.

It keeps me from having to take him to the vet so often, which is also great!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291802129040128/k2311a0218/2.18.07