Luster’s Pink Protection Sheen Spray
  • I have a really bad drying problem and get tired of my hair and scalp drying up all of the time

• by adrean_j

My hair is something that I have hated dealing with my whole life. I have a really bad drying problem and get tired of my hair and scalp drying up all of the time. Because of this problem I am constantly searching for ways to moisturize my hair and head. I purchased some Luster’s Pink Protection Sheen Spray to get more oil and moisture to the roots of my hair and scalp. I had been using different hair dresses, but they always don’t get into the roots like it should. The spray was in an aerosol can. It was a pretty good sized can. It kind of reminded me of a regular hair spray can. I purchased the can for a little under 4 dollars at my

local Wal-Mart store. The spray can had a little white nozzle that was kind of annoying to press on. It was very hard and sometimes irritated the tip of my finger. I always shake it before using, as you should do with any spray can. It helps it to come out more naturally. I have had problems with sprits coming out when I haven’t shaken it properly

The sheen itself is really good in particular at making my hair shine. As soon as I sprayed one or two shots of it into my hair I could see those areas glistening. I parted my hair to get the sheen spray on my scalp where I wanted it. Initially when I was spraying it I could feel it running ...

• down my head and it made my skin itch a little bit. It wasn’t a serious itch and went away after a few scratches. The spray is very light, which is another good thing. It doesn’t weigh my hair down like hair dresses and lotions do. I liked the effects the spray had on my hair looks wise, but it didn’t really do anything for my hair nourishment wise. The oil doesn’t really penetrate and moisturize the hair. It is more like a gloss that polishes the hair to look shiny and healthy, though it isn’t. The spray dries out pretty quickly. If I spray my hair it will be dry within four hours. I hate that, especially because I was looking for moisture.

This spray is

good for when you style your hair and want a little extra shine. A few sprays is all you need to get your hair looking luxurious. If you are looking for something to treat or actually protect your hair this is not a good product for that. My hair was in the same condition it was when I first started using the spray. It doesn’t protect against heat because the heat can dry it right up. Then the spray can be overwhelming at times, choking me. I have to have doors wide open, if not I will choke because the odor of the spray. It doesn’t stink but it is too much to handle. I wouldn’t really say this is a good product, but it is also not a bad one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318101290390231/k2311a108/10.8.10