Cold-Eeze Cherry Cold Remedy Lozenges All Natural Cherry  » Medicine  »
  • The problem is that it didn’t treat all of my cold symptoms
  • I think this is more like a regular cough drop or throat lozenge with a little more potency
  • I like that they are small and convenient, but I also don’t like the fact that the flavor has to linger in your mouth for so long
  • I don’t think these lozenges form Cold-Eeze are the best out there

• by adrean_j

I never really knew that their was cold medicine in the form of a lozenge. I knew that there were lozenges to help with sore throats and coughs, but though that was as far as it goes. I saw some cold remedy lozenges in my local grocery store and just had to try them the next time I had a cold. They were in a bag much like cough drops. They were small in size and can compare to any other lozenge on the market. I got 18 in the bag, but they were very pricey. Later on I regretted paying almost six dollars

for these lozenges. As I took the lozenge and put it in my mouth I could taste the cherry. It didn’t have too much menthol or eucalyptus in it. I could feel the lozenge working in my mouth and relieving my slightly sore throat. I also immediately had less urges to cough. The lozenge takes a while to dissolve which is good, because it lets the medicine slowly work through your symptoms.

The problem is that it didn’t treat all of my cold symptoms. My nasal cavities were still seriously clogged and I had a headache because of it. There was no pain reliever ...

• in this medication so it did nothing for my headache, like other cold and flu medicines do. I felt like my cold was being treated, but not fully. Because I hate my nose being clogged, it was like the medicine didn’t really work where it counted. I took a lozenge every few hours and it slowly cleared up a lot of my symptoms. I think this is more like a regular cough drop or throat lozenge with a little more potency. I like that they are small and convenient, but I also don’t like the fact that the flavor has to linger in your
        mouth for so long. It is not as bad as a cough drop, but still leaves this generic cherry flavor on your tongue for much longer than anyone would appreciate.

I don’t think these lozenges form Cold-Eeze are the best out there. They do help, but not enough for my standards. They are non drowsy, which is good for people that can’t sleep all day when they are sick. They are also more discreet to take in public than downing pills or getting out your syrup and medicine cup. These can be beneficial at the end of a cold when the symptoms are less severe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 268101290370231/k2311a108/10.8.10