The foray Pencil Sharpener  » Electronics  »
  • I want to chat about this great pencil sharpener that I bought from Office Max
  • Another thing that I like about this pencil sharpener is that there are five different pencil sizes that it offers
  • I thought this was pretty cool because it gave me options
  • The only issue that I have with this sharpener is that it’s hard to clean out the container
  • I would recommend this pencil sharpener to anyone looking for an inexpensive sharpener

• by giniaslim

I want to chat about this great pencil sharpener that I bought from Office Max. The reason why I want to talk about it is because it’s actually a cool sharpener. It has some features on it that stands against your average pencil sharper.

First of all it’s electric, so all I have to do is stick my pencil in it and it sharpens my pencil on its own. I do have to hold it

down to get it to sharpen right though.

Another thing that I like about this pencil sharpener is that there are five different pencil sizes that it offers. So I’m not just stuck with using a small sized opening.

My nephew can sharpen his coloring pencils if he wants to. The size is pretty decent.

I can actually carry it wherever I want because it runs off of batteries.

On the bottom side of this ...

• pencil sharpener there are knobs that allow me to adjust the sharpness of my pencil.

I thought this was pretty cool because it gave me options. I was able to adjust the point on my pencil and if I wanted to I could have given it a dullness.

The only issue that I have with this sharpener is that it’s hard to clean out the container. Well, let me rephrase that, it’s hard to get

the container open to get it cleaned out.

Other than that I don’t have any problems with it, it doesn’t eat up batteries and it works like a charm. It wasn’t high in price, I thin I paid around $10 for the thing and that was more than 6 months ago.

So it has stability and it’s strong enough to last for a long time. I would recommend this pencil sharpener to anyone looking for an inexpensive sharpener.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 168101289900131/k2311a108/10.8.10