Motorola H7520 Bluetooth Headset  » Electronics  »
  • It is much more convenient to use the Bluetooth than to hold the phone to the ear though
  • Since many states have outlawed using cell phones while driving, the best alternative is to carry the head set with you
  • That is a major issue today because of so many accidents occurring on the roads due to the high volume of cell phone usage
  • It is worth the cost of getting the headset to avoid all those problems
  • I like being hands free with the cell phone and you will like it as well

• by Dawn

I wanted to purchase a Bluetooth headset for my cell phone that I could go hands free while talking on the phone in my car. It is against the law to hold your cell phone while driving down the road in many states now anyway. I purchased the H7520 Bluetooth headset because the price was fair. I found it at Best Buy for $59.99. I hoped that it would work better than the attachment that I already had for the phone which had a wire running down to it. That one didn’t work at all.

When I got the headset home, I quickly learned how to merger the headset with the cell phone. It wasn’t difficult at all. I just followed the instructions and before I knew

it the headset was working. I couldn’t figure out how to turn the volume up and down though. It took some time before I figured out all the ins and outs of how to work the headset and I often forget to plug it in to recharge it. It is much more convenient to use the Bluetooth than to hold the phone to the ear though. There are occasions that the Bluetooth doesn’t seem to be in sync with the phone. I have dropped calls using the Bluetooth because I have gone too far out of range from my phone. I try to make sure that I bring the phone when I go into another room now.

Since many states have outlawed using cell phones while driving, the ...

• best alternative is to carry the head set with you. Put the headset on when you get in the car and make sure it is turned on and synced with the phone before you start driving. This will make it much easier to take calls without getting into an accident or without getting a ticket. That is a major issue today because of so many accidents occurring on the roads due to the high volume of cell phone usage. It is worth the cost of getting the headset to avoid all those problems.

I would recommend this product for anyone that talks on their cell phone a lot while in the car. It makes it much easier. It also works while you are trying to do work around

the house. You just put the headset on and you can work away while you talk. You may not always want to put someone on speakerphone to talk to them so the headset will work out better. The sound is usually very clear. There are occasions that you will get static, but usually only when there is rainy weather. All other times, the reception is very clear and in fact often better than it is when you are listening while the phone is to your ear. I would purchase this product again because it works well to do what I need it to do when I need it to do it. I like being hands free with the cell phone and you will like it as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 168101289800131/k2311a108/10.8.10