HP 20″ Widescreen Flat Panel TFT LCD HD Monitor
  • I decided to purchase the HP 20 Widescreen Flat Panel TFT LCD HD Monitor because I have an HP computer and it was the nicest monitor that I had seen
  • I love it because I absolutely see everything much better now
  • I don't like the sound from the monitor because it just doesn't sound very high quality
  • I would definitely recommend this monitor to anyone who doesn’t mind that it isn't energy efficient and likes the idea of having a bigger screen
  • This monitor definitely has a lot to offer its users

• by Dawn

I have a difficult time reading the computer screen sometimes and thought that a larger screen might help me see better. I decided to purchase the HP 20″ Widescreen Flat Panel TFT LCD HD Monitor because I have an HP computer and it was the nicest monitor that I had seen. I found it at Best Buy for $149.99. That wasn’t a bad price as long as it helped me see what I was doing. I work from my computer all day long so I need to be able to see it without straining my eyes.

This monitor is rather large in size. Although it isn’t as bulky as older style monitors, it is very heavy and much larger in the back than other flat screen monitors. There are great things about this monitor.

I love it because I absolutely see everything much better now. The monitor has an arm in the back that allows me to move the screen up higher or put it lower. I can also move the monitor backward or forward so that I can see it perfectly no matter what angle I am sitting at. The monitor is not very energy efficient. It has a lot of power cords and it take a bit of time to load everything when I turn my computer on. I have to forgo the energy efficiency in order to see better. The monitor can be turned so that it is in Landscape mode or it can be placed normally to view it wider from side to side. That can come in handy if you don’t have a ...

• lot of room on your desk or if you want to view two documents, one on top of the other.

The sound from the monitor isn’t very good. It is wise to pick up a set of speakers to connect to your computer. I don’t like the sound from the monitor because it just doesn’t sound very high quality. The monitor is very powerful though. I can see a huge difference in this monitor as compared with lesser monitors that I have owned in the past. I would definitely recommend this monitor to anyone who doesn’t mind that it isn’t energy efficient and likes the idea of having a bigger screen. I am able to view two documents at once or even more if I want to push it. I always have at least two

things open at once and this monitor makes it much easier to keep an eye on both things at once.

I would purchase this monitor again. It is top quality as Hewlett Packard is often known for in a desktop computer system. They have hit the target again and given us a great product. The only thing that I would change about it is the sound of the monitor. I easily fixed that problem by adding external speakers to the computer system. This monitor definitely has a lot to offer its users. I am not quite sure what I would do without this larger screen now that I am used to it. I hope I never have to find out. It has been a God send to me since the first day that I purchased it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 338101289780131/k2311a108/10.8.10