Dell XPS M1210 Laptop
  • I bought the Dell XPS M1210 about a year ago, thinking it would make a good college laptop
  • Its battery life is its most amazing aspect, though

• by Moradian
      I bought the Dell XPS M1210 about a year ago, thinking it would make a good college laptop. It was fairly expensive as computers of its caliber went, and I ended up spending about $2000 on it.

However,

it suits my purposes quite well.

It is very small, lighter than a textbook, and is easy to take to the library or anyplace else I might want to go with it.

Its battery life is its most ...

• amazing aspect, though.

The 12 cell battery will run the computer for six hours, if all you are doing is word processing, far better than any of my friends’ laptops.

My one word of caution would be not to

get this laptop if you intend to do anything requiring too much computing power.

This machine is not great for games, sound or video editing, or anything of that nature.

However, as a college laptop goes, it is excellent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631802128950128/k2311a0218/2.18.07