Just A Dream- Nelly (Single)
  • I can totally relate to it, the guy I love is only in my dreams
  • As i write this review, I'm singing this amazing song

• by swim4evr09

This is one of those bitter sweet songs that you just can’t help but fall in love with. Hince the title- the songs about not being able to have the one you love, but stil loving and thinking about them constantly . . . and only hope for them in your dreams. The lyrics are deep and has a good variety of lyrics. Talking about all the places you go where you imagine the person you love right there with you. It uses good imagery to describe the places

the singer goes as they imagine the girl they love and how they always used to be with them but now they are gone. Then you get to the chorus which goes “It was only just a dream”…

I started to fall in love with this song a few times after I first heard it, it hit me how sweet and pure this song was at homecoming. It’s a great song to slow dance to, it really makes you apprciate the people you love. It’s not too upbeat so more ...

• of a mellow yet catchy, modern vibe. Not to depressing though. “I was thinking about us, thinking about me… but it was only just a dream.” Cant get that out of my head! I can totally relate to it, the guy I love is only in my dreams. So this song lots can relate to, if youve ever been heartbroken or felt like you lost someone…Nelly just sells the imagine that everyone goes through this and its going to be okay, everyone goes through it. There’s a part that
        goes- “If you ever loved somebody put your hands up” At homecoming the whole gym started swaying back and forth, it felt like the whole gym united for a second, sharing a moment.

As i write this review, I’m singing this amazing song. Nelly pours emotion to it, this song is believeable, real, realatable. Got to love it! I definently go to this song when Im confused about love and life, it lets my stresses go through the lyrics. This is amazing music, Nelly sure did no wrong…this song is perfect!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 147101289430331/k2311a107/10.7.10