Suave Professionals 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner
  • I decided to give the Suave Professional 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner a try
  • I like to have more control over how much I use of each, which this type of shampoo does not give me
  • The only problem is that it is a little bit harder to rinse completely out
  • It was worth what I paid for it and that is all anyone could ask
  • If you prefer your shampoo and conditioner separately, I wouldn't recommend this shampoo because it doesn't do anything extra for your hair

• by Dawn

Regular Suave Shampoo is what I usually use to wash my hair with. I decided to give the Suave Professional 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner a try. I purchased the shampoo at the grocery store for $3.00 for a 32 oz. bottle. That was an excellent price for such a big bottle. That is why I couldn’t pass it up. I am not crazy about shampoo and conditioner in the same bottle. I like to have more control over how much I use of each, which this type of shampoo does not give me. The price was too good to pass

up though.

The next time I showered, I got the Suave Professionals 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner out. I poured some in the palm of my hand and then lathered it into my hair. I must say that it was a little better than the regular Suave shampoo. It felt a bit thicker and it had a nice scent as well. It lathered up nicely on my hair, which always seems to make me feel a little bit cleaner. The only problem is that it is a little bit harder to rinse completely out. It does a great job though.

• There didn’t seem to be a difference in my hair once I completed blow drying it though. It still looked the same as it did when I used regular Suave shampoo and conditioner. I didn’t feel too bad about that because the price was still very reasonable. It was worth what I paid for it and that is all anyone could ask. I wouldn’t rank it up there with other professional style shampoos, but for the brand that it is, it worked very well. I probably won’t purchase it again though. I will just stick with the regular Suave because

it is still a bit cheaper than this was and it does the exact same thing.

I would recommend this shampoo/conditioner for anyone who likes the idea of having both the shampoo and conditioner in on bottle. It can be convenient because you don’t run out of one before you run out of the other one. You also only have to find a place for one bottle instead of two and it’s easier to carry if you pack it in a suitcase. If you prefer your shampoo and conditioner separately, I wouldn’t recommend this shampoo because it doesn’t do anything extra for your hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347101289410331/k2311a107/10.7.10