Neutragena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo
  • I decided to try Neutragena T/Gel Shampoo to see if it worked the way they say it does
  • I love how it helps my hair look and feel better
  • I would highly recommend that everyone give Neutragena Shampoo a try

• by Dawn

I decided to try Neutragena T/Gel Shampoo to see if it worked the way they say it does. It is supposed the strip the hair of all the bad stuff and leave only the good stuff behind. It is used temporarily for a specified amount of time. You then go back to your old shampoo and should see a difference in how your hair comes out. I purchased T/Gel Shampoo at the grocery store for $7.98 for a 6 oz. bottle. That doesn’t seem like a lot of shampoo, but it is enough to do what you need it to do.

I used

the T-Gel the next time in needed to shampoo my hair. I put a little dab in the palm of my hand and lathered it up well. It just had a clean smell, none of the perfume type smells that you get with some shampoos and no medicine smell either. It is a clear shampoo and it does seem to strip the hair of all the bad things that are in it. I used the shampoo for about a week and went back to my original shampoo. I was surprised to find that it really did seem to make a difference in how ...

• my hair turned out. It felt much cleaner and it looked great. My hair was much shinier after completing the T-Gel Shampoo treatments.

I will purchase this shampoo again. The great thing about it is they tell you not to use it all the time. That isn’t its purpose. The purpose of it is to clean the hair up well and then using a different shampoo for regular use. The price of the shampoo does seem a bit high for the small amount of shampoo that you get. It is well worth the cost though. I love how it helps my hair look and

feel better. I use T-Gel Shampoo on a rotating basis in order to continue to enjoy the benefits of using it. It gives my hair a nice break in between using my regular shampoo.

I would highly recommend that everyone give Neutragena Shampoo a try. You will be absolutely amazed at how it works out for you. It is definitely not money wasted. You can purchase it at the grocery store, drug store or even the grocery store. You will find yourself in the habit of stripping your hair of unwanted things and leaving only your natural hair to deal with. No more build up from shampoos.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347101289400331/k2311a107/10.7.10