Bone Fish Grill - Seafood Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
2911 Washington rd , Augusta Georgia
  • They were right , because this place had the best seafood I had eaten in a long time
  • Then we had jumbo shrimp that were delicious
  • We also enjoyed some really good sweet tea

• by Gina Gott

Our hotel was right down the street from this restaurant , and the people that worked at the hotel said we would love it. They were right , because this place had the best seafood I had eaten in a long time. This is a good place to eat if you are in the Augusta , Georgia area.

My husband and I shared the Ocean Mix dinner for two. We had 2 salads . Then we had jumbo shrimp that

were delicious. Also some sea bass , wild grouper , and salmon along with baked potatoes. We also enjoyed some really good sweet tea. Our dinner was around $45.00 for both of us. It was worth it! They also give you huge portions to share. We had some left over that we brought home with us. It was so good and filling! They do offer more than fish though. There steaks and chicken sounded delicious as well , and I ...

• might try one of them next we go back!

Our server was wonderful. Our tea glasses never got empty. Also the service was very fast. There were a lot of people in the restaurant , but we didn’t wait more than 20 minutes before our food was brought to us. Everyone seemed happy and friendly.

This restaurant is very clean too. The aroma of food cooking in the kitchen will make your mouth water when you step in the door.

This is a great restaurant to meet up with friends as well. They have a nice bar.

If you are looking for some good seafood this is it. The prices are good for the quality and amount of food you recieve. The service is excellent. I have to say this is one of the best all around places to eat I have been to in awhile. The atmosphere is very welcoming and friendly too , so just stop on by and enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 77101289330331/k2311a107/10.7.10