LG FA-162 Music System  » Electronics  »
  • The truth is that I often use this product myself because I love music, some CDs that I like very much or radio in the morning if I'm scrubbing, by task or simply, in a time like this, relaxed background music
  • The truth is I love music and I can say that unless it is in special circumstances, I do not like the silence if I am alone at home, so a micro like this is what I wanted
  • One of the disadvantages, then the opinion as a negative aspect, is that the power cord is considerably shorter, and I, for example, I have a micro over a shelf, I had to buy an extension (yes, the solution is as simple as that XD), but it seemed too short
  • We cannot consider it a very small micro, because it is actually the smallest on the market there, but it is a micro system that fits in a corner that we have on a shelf (which of course can support the weight of the device) and have plug by hand (or have to do wiring or extension cord because the cable is quite short)
  • In my opinion, is a micro very pretty, elegant and modern, which is unobtrusive and blends with any decor

• by peehu

Today I talk about my opinion of this mini LG, a music system than I can say I am enjoying recently, and very happy. The truth is that I often use this product myself because I love music, some CDs that I like very much or radio in the morning if I’m scrubbing, by task or simply, in a time like this, relaxed background music. Also, read MP3 CDs, so … cool.

So I went to Mall, and saw and I could say it was love at first sight. But as happens in many malls lately, did not have it in Stock, had to ask and it took at least two short week. And I, as I am of fixed ideas, I went to a store looked there, if they did, for about 260 USD, and I brought it to home.

And I’m here right now listening to background music and connected to review stream. The truth is I love music and I can say that unless it is in special circumstances, I do not

like the silence if I am alone at home, so a micro like this is what I wanted.

It works great, the speakers are very powerful (I mean, sometimes I have the impression that you’re bothering the neighbors, but I guess that is how well you hear and not so much volume, that if we can also get to be impressive).

While the box itself occupies a lot and bulk, I must admit that is due in large part to that is very well protected product. In the find box, assembled, the two speakers with their wires should be, once the site left in the speakers and the main tower (the micro) connected (is it easy to mount). The main tower comes with a plug attached. One of the disadvantages, then the opinion as a negative aspect, is that the power cord is considerably shorter, and I, for example, I have a micro over a shelf, I had to buy an extension (yes, the solution is as simple as that XD), but it seemed too short.

The sound ...

• is perfect, the speakers also have a long cable so that we can put on different parts of the dining room or bedroom, and so relevant to wrap the room with sound.

If there is anything that caught my attention this product is its design, spectacular. We could define the micro and modern, elegant, serious and very stylish. The two speaker towers, consist each of three speakers, two lower, more powerful, and a little more up. With regard to its size, it seems very appropriate. We cannot consider it a very small micro, because it is actually the smallest on the market there, but it is a micro system that fits in a corner that we have on a shelf (which of course can support the weight of the device) and have plug by hand (or have to do wiring or extension cord because the cable is quite short).

When we turn on the micro, is when more impressive. Like all LG micro systems and most of all brands, we see that the screen presents us

with a text first, and then we will go the way we turned. But what I find most beautiful are the buttons that light up in a shiny surface type (the micro) and has a technology similar to a touch control hob.

The buttons correspond to a circle light lit it up and down the volume surrounding it with your finger, and move forward and rewind buttons song, and the ways that we want to activate. Try when you can take a picture of the micro off and on for you to see what I mean.

The remote is small and does not weigh much, besides being also very simple and intuitive to use.

The price, because as I have told my cost me about 260 USD, and although it is true that currently exist market cheaper, because I am left with the idea that it is a very good product, with a design spectacular, and with very good quality. In my opinion, is a micro very pretty, elegant and modern, which is unobtrusive and blends with any decor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 167101289320331/k2311a107/10.7.10