Torn Between two Lovers (song) from Mary MacGregor  » Music  »
  • Whenever I am singing in our videoke, I like to sing this song as it is easy to sing because it is slow and easy to sing
  • Moreover, I love the song because of its simplicity
  • I know the lyrics by heart and for sure, every one knows this song
  • It is not bad however, it is quite boring if you listen and sing it

• by grecy

Whenever I am singing in our videoke, I like to sing this song as it is easy to sing because it is slow and easy to sing. I am not aware of the meaning of the song even how old it is, for me it is an easy song and I like my voice whenever I am singing it. Torn between two lovers is a song coming from Mary MacGregor. It is her only single

from her studio album.

Well, the song is about women in love with two men. Actually, it should be man singing this one according to Wikipedia, however it changed and I do not know the reason. I laughed the first time I learnt about the meaning of this song. I never thought that even before people are infidels. Anyway, the good thing is they know that loving two people at the same time is bad. Moreover,

• I love the song because of its simplicity. Mary MacGregor has the softest female’s voice and she sings this one as if she is sharing her own story. It sounds sad and chorus part is like a nursery rhyme because of the repeated parts.

I can feel her agony on every word. I feel her situation very complicated. I know the lyrics by heart and for sure, every one knows this song.

The beat is slow;

it uses guitar, keyboard and drums. However, some of the sounds are not obvious because once you hear the soft voice of Mary MacGregor you will be focus on her voice rather than hearing other instruments. Furthermore, this is not my favorite song I just love to sing it. It is not bad however, it is quite boring if you listen and sing it. I like it still and the rest of the song in the early 80’s.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 147101289310331/k2311a107/10.7.10