Can’t Fight This Feeling (song) REO Speedwagon  » Music  »
  • I thought that REO Speedwagon is a name of a person
  • I love the sound, the energy in the chorus part and the vocal adrenaline
  • For me, it is not a great song but the best song for me

• by grecy

First, I never thought that REO Speedwagon is the name of the band who sings this song. I thought that REO Speedwagon is a name of a person. I was first introduced to REO when I was in third grade and I remember this song is playing on school canteen. My classmates were all singing it and they were teasing one male classmate with this song. Since then it marks on my brain.

Until now, it

is still popular in the airwaves and many people like it. The song is a number one power ballad that REO made. I heard it playing on the movie Not another Teen Movie. The song plays whenever Lacey Chadbert is showing on the screen. Can’t fight this feeling sounds true rock and the sound of the guitar is powerful. It should be a love song or can be a love song but they mix the ...

• song with electric guitar to make it strong. Moreover, the intro of the song uses piano and I thought that the song is a slow rock at first. As the music progress, the slow rhythm becomes upbeat until the chorus part. The chorus part becomes powerful because of the sounds of drums and guitars. On the hand, the voice of the vocalist is thin but he fits the song.

The song is about a man falling

in love with a girl with whom he has been friends for a long time. It is included on the album Wheels are Turnin. Everyone can relate to this song that is why it became everybody’s favorite and I do too. I love the sound, the energy in the chorus part and the vocal adrenaline. For me, it is not a great song but the best song for me. Actually, I love every song coming from REO Speedwagon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 147101289300331/k2311a107/10.7.10