What about Love (song) from Heart  » Music  »
  • I like the song very much even though it is hard to sing

• by grecy

Aside from Total Eclipse by Bonnie Tyler and Alone by Heart, this is one of those powerful songs that you can sing as an audition piece or your bullet to winning a singing contest. This songs sounds serious and it makes me proud that most of Filipino Singers can sing this song with full of confidence and energy.

What about love is a song recorded by the band Heart. This song is a rock genre song that came out in the

airwaves in the 80’s. This song is about getting back to love and offering love to people, you care about thinking they need this someday. I like the song very much even though it is hard to sing. It requires a lot of practice. The voice of Ann Wilson, the vocalist of Heart is strong, powerful and loud. There is a part before the song fades away in the end that is my favorite, because she gave her full vocal ...

• adrenaline on it. Even today, no one can sing that song the way she does.

She have a one of a kind voice and that song is really is for her. In her voice, you will feel outrage that she is being pragmatic of what she belief that everyone needs love. The drums and the guitars help to make the song rocks. It sounds bullish to me. The sound is strong and cool. The guitar and drum emphasizes the word love

every time the vocalist says it. There is a banging sound all together between the drum, synthesizer, keyboard and electric guitar every time she says the word love.

I like the song very much. I try my best to sing it. Although I can sing some of the parts, I find it hard to do the high pitch part and I have no choice but to stop and let the background music plays. This type of songs gives me energy and adrenaline rush.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 147101289290331/k2311a107/10.7.10