Winner (song) by Jamie Foxx featuring Justin Timberlake and T.I.  » Music  »
  • I like the sound of the trumpet on the intro and the keyboard is awesome
  • I believe this song is a good song if you win something or you became successful about something you do
  • I even did not notice that Jamie Foxx can really sing and I enjoy his part on the second verse
  • Not my favorite but I love Jamie Foxx here and of course Justin Timberlake

• by grecy

I was searching for a positive affirmation quotes on the net when I bump on this lyrics. Then I remember from reading the lyrics that I have heard this song playing as the background song for NBA Playoffs. In addition, I was right; it is the official song for NBA Finals of 2010. The song is bumping on the first time I hear it. I like the sound of the trumpet on the intro and the keyboard is awesome. I believe this song is a good song if

you win something or you became successful about something you do.

At the first verse, Justin Timberlake is singing. He is sharing what had happened on his career and even about Tequila business, he is in. Then the immaculate lyrics comes in which is my favorite part because the lyrics says, “You know you are looking at the winner”. These words have a whole lot of positive affirmation.

I even did not notice that Jamie Foxx can really sing and I enjoy his part on the second verse. Moreover, Winner ...

• is the first single of Jamie Foxx on his fourth studio album entitled Body from J. Record. In the single, he collaborated with Justin Timberlake and the rapper T.I. T.I is the one singing the rap part at the third verse.

I like the way they are confident to sing the words that they are a Winner. That is tough. It is not always we find success in achieving our goal the lyrics “I don’t run money, money run to me” is marking on my brain and I like

to hear it always. I am seeing Donald Trump saying it. It gives me a vibrant feeling that I can do it too and I want money to run to me.

The beat of the song is fast. The beat has a bounce and the bounce makes you want to dance with it. This song is so alive and energetic and if you want to be a winner too, this song will let you feel it. Not my favorite but I love Jamie Foxx here and of course Justin Timberlake.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 147101289230231/k2311a107/10.7.10