Toshiba Satellite Laptop
  • It only cost me around $450 which is a decent price for a laptop
  • I love the Toshiba Satellite Laptop and honestly I didn’t think that I would like it
  • But once I had it in my possession I was actually impressed with everything about it
  • I haven’t gotten to that part of the experience, nor have I ran out of room
  • I mean I have done nothing more but enjoyed it

• by Sacback

Who says that buying a laptop for cheap is a bad thing. It’s always a bad thing, not to me. I have my opinions on when to buy a laptop and for how much. I don’t know exactly what made me buy the Toshiba Satellite Laptop but I did. I guess it could have been the price. It only cost me around $450 which is a decent price for a laptop. I remember when I couldn’t afford no form of a laptop in the day. They have gotten so cheap these days that it’s more than affordable to own one. I love the Toshiba Satellite Laptop and honestly I didn’t think that I would like it. I had heard so many bad things about this laptop that I was afraid to buy it. But once I had

it in my possession I was actually impressed with everything about it.

The screen is one thing that I liked about this computer because it was huge. I love a laptop that has some type of width to it. This screen was perfect for what I was trying to do. It was around 11 inches in with which is close to being a notebook if you ask me, just a little bit bigger. It’s only about 3.3 lbs which is smaller than a fetus, have no issues with carrying it around with me wherever I go. The processor is AMD Athlon II Neo K125 / 1.7 GHz which is a decent processor for a laptop. I mean it’s not extremely fast and when it comes to having tons of music on my computer, it’s not as fast.

• But it works good enough for me to enjoy my files. I just can’t cramp my computer with too many on them.

The cache size is only 1MB which is small and far from being enough to do anything with. I’m cleaning my cache all the time! It comes with a standard hard drive and there is about 250GB of hard drive on this laptop. I’m not sure if I can expand my hard drive just yet. I haven’t gotten to that part of the experience, nor have I ran out of room.

The sound card and the microphone are a bit skeptical to me. I haven’t been all that interested in using the microphone after my first experience with it. It’s a bit cheap and doesn’t sound all that great. Even when I’m doing something as

simple as talking, it doesn’t have a great appeal to it. The sound card is decent. I can’t ask much of this sound card when all I need it for is a way for me to listen to music. The touch pad is cool, it works well, I haven’t had a problem with it and hopefully I don’t. I’m not really ready to hook up a mouse to my computer. The keys on the keypad seem a little whacky. I have a feeling that I’m going to end up missing a few keys in the near future.

The Toshiba Satellite Laptop is a decent computer for the price. I mean I have done nothing more but enjoyed it. I has brought me a lot of pleasure and I’m glad to say that I didn’t pay over $500 for it!

Toshiba Satellite Laptop

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 637101289110231/k2311a107/10.7.10