Enzymatic Therapy Derma Klear Soap
  • This soap perhaps proved to be the most convenient way to help me deal with my pimples in a simple and easy manner

• by rm002

I am persons one of those few persons who have suffered the adverse affects of having both oily and dry skin. The fact that my skin tends to become oily in summer and dry in winter has made me use various skin care products at different time of the year. But perhaps using a therapeutic cleansing soap has always been a common factor during both the summer and winter seasons. One of my all time favorite among these has always been- Enzymatic therapy Derma Klear Soap.

The primary reason for getting this soap was the fact that this soap essentially helped control acne- which was perhaps the immediate need of the hour last summer. Since I had been experiencing acne especially on my forehead and chin and also the fact

that I literally had no time to just remember applying various anti acne creams or gels on them- made me instantly pick up this product.

When I used this soap for the first time- this soap just felt like any other soap I had been on daily basis. The only difference between them lay in the fact that while my daily bath soaps were scented, this particular soap had a strange smell- which was really hard to identify. But the good thing I experienced about his soap was the fact that this soap felt very soothing and comforting on my pimples –which in turn just gave me some hope that this product might actually work positively for me. Using more of this soap initially made me feel skeptical; because I ...

• thought that it might just dry out my skin as soon as I washed it off.

But after washing it off, I discovered that my skin never felt dry nor did it feel moisturized. It felt just – squeaky clean. I almost felt that all the impurities and dirt had been washed off my skin- giving my skin a nice clean and healthy look. But after using this soap for nearly a fortnight (two times a day) – I seemed rather surprised at the results.

My acne which initially showed signs of drying, gradually just cleared away naturally – making my skin clean and clear. What was even more surprising was the fact the all the blackheads (around my nose) and the white heads (below my chin) also seemed has slowly

disappeared- thereby making my face just glow naturally. My skin now felt soft and smooth which in turn just made me receive great compliments from my near and dear ones. I was extremely thrilled.

Enzymatic therapy Derma Klear Soap soon became an important essential in my daily skin care routine. This soap perhaps proved to be the most convenient way to help me deal with my pimples in a simple and easy manner. But the fact remained that after some time I really found it difficult to continue using this soap for a longer period of time and immediately switched off to my nice perfumed and scented soaps. However I still use it sometimes in order to help keep my skin healthy and clean. A total thumbs – up product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347101288800231/k2311a107/10.7.10