Brand Institute, Inc.
  • I think they are a very Good research institute because they make international market surveys, imagine if I were living in US

• by oliver Concepcion
      Hi all, I have to tell you about BI, inc. Brand Institute, Inc. is a really Paying survey panel, I say that Because I live outside United States and my first language is Spanish,

I signed in for testing the page and see if I got a chance to play a rol in a survey poll, well, I GOT IT!!!. I made the sign in Process, and just ...

• waited, and received an invitation to a survey, then after a month I received another one, They Pay thru paypal after 2 months of processed the survey. I think they are a very Good
        research institute because they make international market surveys, imagine if I were living in US? I would have been winning a nice income every week or more often. My advice, Join. They got the 10 out of me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 61802128880128/k2311a0218/2.18.07