What Lies Beneath  » Movies  »
  • We put the movie in, turned the lights down and began to watch this very interesting movie
  • It is a great story line with twists and turns that you definitely wouldn't expect
  • It was a well written script with amazing actors and actresses

• by Dawn

My daughter loves horror movies and convinced me to rent What Lies Beneath. She said it was a good movie, but I am not a huge fan of horror films. I decided to give it a try anyway. She wanted to watch it, so why not. I rented the movie from Red Box for 99 cents. We put the movie in, turned the lights down and began to watch this very interesting movie. It is a great story line with twists and turns that you definitely wouldn’t expect. I loved it from start to finish.

This movie

wasn’t gory at all. That was good for me because I can’t stand blood and guts type movies. There were very scary moments in the movie, but it wasn’t anything that I couldn’t handle. It was an excellent movie. There were many instances throughout the movies that had me sitting on the edge of my seat. I never expected the ending, though I don’t want to spoil it for you if you haven’t seen it yet, suffice it to say that the ending will surprise you. It was a well written script with amazing actors ...

• and actresses. Harrison Ford plays the role of the husband in this film opposite Michelle Pfeiffer. They both put on extraordinary performances that will thrill and chill you. At least that is what it did for me.

What Lies Beneath was made in 2000, but it still holds its original charm. The perfect husband made a deadly error and now he has to pay for it. He doesn’t want to pay for it though and will do anything he can to keep his reputation spotless. There is a surprise around every corner for those who have never

seen it and those who have, like me, still enjoy watching the movie. It is a classic horror tale that will move easily from one generation to the next. If you haven’t seen this movie, I would highly suggest that you rent it today and watch. It will be well worth the time that you put into it. It is a great Halloween movie as well. If you are looking for a good movie to sit down and watch after all the trick or treaters are gone, this is the one to watch. It won’t be your typical Halloween movie.

What Lies Beneath

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 117101288700231/k2311a107/10.7.10