MyLot.com  » Web sites  »
1.0
  • I decided that was enough for one day and when I came back to sign on I noticed I had only made about 20 something cents

• by Toni
      I have been searching ALL over the internet for HOURS on end for a decent and legit paid to write site. It literally took me a week to find any decent sites.

I came across MyLot.

com at first.

It looked legit and looked like a good idea.

So I happily went along and posted about 13 posts on my first day there.

I decided that was enough for one day and when I came back to sign on I noticed I had only made about 20 something cents.

This site is NOT worth it unless you ...

• MyLot.com
      are willing to put alot of effort into a site that pays you practically nothing, and if you some how can miraclousy post over 5000 posts in a few days.

I have

recently found seemingly way better sites to be paid off of, but I have not yet been paid so I can’t say whether they’re worth it or not.

Bottom line, MyLot.

com is not worth it.

MyLot.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201802128870128/k2311a0218/2.18.07