Tylenol Extra Strength Pain Reliever & Fever Reducer  » Medicine  »
  • When I took the small pain reliever tabs, I found that the pain reliever kicked in within twenty minutes on average, sometimes soon, sometimes a little later

• by CirclingCanvas

I used to take Tylenol Extra Strength Pain Reliever & Fever Reducer for pain that I would get in my back. I still get the occasional pain, especially on days where I need to do more lifting and moving than usual, so I didn’t stop taking this pain reliever because the pain disappeared, but I also didn’t stop taking this pain reliever because I was unsatisfied with it. It’s a very good pain reliever that is effective and fast-acting. The reason I stopped taking Tylenol Extra Strength Pain Reliever & Fever Reducer is because I switched to the Walmart Equate Extra Strength Pain Reliever. The Walmart product is identical to the Tylenol product with respect to the active ingredients and pains and aches that both pain relievers are designed for. The main difference is the Equate brand is anywhere from fifty cents to over one dollar cheaper depending on the bottle size and the Equate brand works a bit slower in easing the pain. I’m okay

with the pain reliever taking longer to activate because although I don’t enjoy being in pain, the pain isn’t going to put me in my grave and I save money every time I choose the Equate product over the Tylenol product. That being said, the Tylenol product is an exceptionally good one and I can see why it has been around for so very many years.

The Tylenol product, as I said, is fast-acting. When I took the small pain reliever tabs, I found that the pain reliever kicked in within twenty minutes on average, sometimes soon, sometimes a little later. The pain would quickly become masked and I would feel better. The only thing I ever took this Tylenol product for was back aches and the occasional shoulder pain and sometimes pain that I might feel elsewhere, like the wrist, and I never tried it to reduce a fever as I have other medications for that, and the same is true for headaches, but for tooth ...

• aches, arthritis pain, or aches associated with the common cold, I never took the Tylenol pain reliever for. Also, the pain reliever is supposed to help with menstrual and premenstrual cramps that women may get. What I do know is that when I had pains in my back or muscular pains elsewhere, this pain reliever didn’t waste much time attacking the pain or ache and kept the pain or ache at bay for hours on end. The Tylenol product really does work well and fast, too. I always kept a bottle in the house, but now, I settle for something that works just as well, just a little slower, that’s all, because it saves me money. One other thing that I liked about these Tylenol tablets was that they were small and easy to swallow. I’m not particularly found of medication in pill or tablet form, but these were pretty bearable to take and so I didn’t mind them too, too much.

Tylenol Extra Strength Pain Reliever

& Fever Reducer is a good choice for those that are looking for a pain reliever that works within the first half hour of being taken and delivers effective pain relief. It can be pricey, ranging from, depending on the bottle size, six dollars to thirteen dollars, and there are alternatives out there such as the Equate brand that sell for less, although the effectiveness and rate in which relief comes may vary. It ultimately comes down to how much money you want to spend. This is a quality product that treats a number of aches and pains throughout the body fairly quickly and the tablets are reasonably easy to swallow, but the price may not be for some. I will still buy this pain reliever if it’s on sale or I have a coupon or the Equate brand is all sold out, but those are the only occasions where I will still purchase the Tylenol product. I personally feel this pain reliever is deserving of a “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 267101288660231/k2311a107/10.7.10