Cooper’s Chicken Sandwich  » Food  »
  • I love sesame buns and while the sesame bun isn't soft and fluffy in texture as say non-frozen sesame buns, the sesame bun still enhances my enjoyment of this chicken sandwich
  • The chicken sandwich doesn't come with anything on it, so I like to add lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise and the sandwich ends up being real tasty
  • The chicken sandwich has a good flavor even without those toppings, but I still like to add them because then, I enjoy the sandwich even more

• by CirclingCanvas

I have only come across Cooper’s Chicken Sandwich at ALDI Food Market stores. In the box comes one chicken sandwich for a dollar and nineteen cents. The chicken sandwich is breaded, not grilled, although the chicken sandwich isn’t particularly crispy, like say the crispy chicken sandwiches that can be purchased at a fast food such as McDonald’s or Wendy’s. While I do wish the chicken sandwich was crispier, at least it’s a little crispy. What I’m really

happy about though is the fact that the bun the chicken sandwich comes on is a sesame bun. I love sesame buns and while the sesame bun isn’t soft and fluffy in texture as say non-frozen sesame buns, the sesame bun still enhances my enjoyment of this chicken sandwich.

The chicken sandwich itself is impressive in size. It’s a a little bigger than say the one dollar chicken sandwich at Wendy’s. One sandwich with a couple of side ...

• dishes like mashed potatoes and corn fills me up real nicely. The chicken sandwich doesn’t come with anything on it, so I like to add lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise and the sandwich ends up being real tasty. The chicken sandwich has a good flavor even without those toppings, but I still like to add them because then, I enjoy the sandwich even more. The sandwich is easy to prepare in the oven and comes out smelling appetizing.
        When prepared as directed, the chicken itself is tender and even a little juicy, too.

The only improvement I feel that could be made that would make this chicken sandwich better is if the chicken patty was crispier. Other than that, this is a tasty chicken sandwich that, when accompanied with side dishes, is filling and satisfying. The price is fair considering the quality, too. This chicken sandwich made by Cooper’s is deserving of a “9″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277101288650231/k2311a107/10.7.10