Prell Shampoo  » Health  »
  • I consider that an excellent price for shampoo
  • It lathers beautifully which I love because I always feel like my hair is getting much cleaner when I get a nice lather from a shampoo
  • Sometimes plain is the best way to go when it comes to shampoo
  • I would recommend that everyone use Prell if you are looking for a cheap shampoo with expensive results

• by Dawn

When I was a kid, there were only a couple of different shampoos to choose from. Prell happened to be one of them. I loved Prell shampoo then and I still love it today. I pay $3.50 per 13.5 oz. bottle of Prell shampoo. I consider that an excellent price for shampoo. I usually purchase it at the grocery store. Prell seemed to disappear for many years. When it reappeared on the grocery store shelves, I was ecstatic about it.

Prell shampoo has a shampoo smell to it. It isn’t really a fragrance, just a shampoo smell. It lathers beautifully which I love because I always

feel like my hair is getting much cleaner when I get a nice lather from a shampoo. Prell just smells clean and I don’t know a better way of putting it. There are several different types of Prell shampoo. I choose the original formula because that is the one that I always liked from the start. It already has exactly what I need without anything extra to it. Sometimes plain is the best way to go when it comes to shampoo.

I will purchase Prell again. I love everything about it including the way my hair turns out after I get done washing and blow drying.

• I have never been disappointed when using Prell shampoo and I started using it some 30 years ago. You can’t beat that for longevity in a shampoo. The price is perfect. It isn’t so expensive that you can’t afford it. It isn’t as good as some salon shampoos, but it does get the job done well. There are no disappointments to speak of.

I would recommend that everyone use Prell if you are looking for a cheap shampoo with expensive results. It is great for all the members of your family, not just men, not just women but for everyone. The bottle is long lasting as

well. You don’t have to use much of the shampoo because it lathers up very nicely. The less shampoo it takes to lather up on your hair, the more money you save in the long run. Prell is still around because it has proven itself time and again to it’s faithful customers. Though it disappeared for a while, it came back with a bang. Something that lasts generation after generation deserves a great review. I have nothing bad to say about Prell shampoo because it works perfectly for me. I can assure you that it will work perfectly for you and your family as well.

Prell Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347101288620131/k2311a107/10.7.10