Simple Green 13022 All Purpose Cleaner
  • I am a fan of Simple Green 13022 All Purpose Cleaner because I bought a multi-purpose cleaner from them before and thought it did well
  • I used it for the first time and I was impressed
  • I like the light Emerald Cypress smell it leaves behind
  • I think that for a natural product such as this, it does its job well because I was really surprised at how effective it was
  • I thought no such product will do such a wonderful job

• by aa9002

I am a fan of Simple Green 13022 All Purpose Cleaner because I bought a multi-purpose cleaner from them before and thought it did well. I bought Simple Green 13022 All Purpose Cleaner last year for $12 online. It is a tile and tub cleaner weighing 32 Fl. ounces each. There are 6 bottles in a set and they all came via International Priority Mail.

The product came with a nice spray cap. You only need to spray it to use it and wait for a few seconds before wiping the dirt away. It did not need water.

I used it for the first time and I was impressed. The white residues on the bathroom walls and floor were gone, without any trace left behind. I don’t need to wipe a lot of times to clean them all - just a few times will do. It also gets rid of molds and mildews. I also found that it cleans glasses quite well, without scrapping the surface and without blurring it. It just gets rid of anything it has to.

It is free from any synthetic scent. I like the light Emerald Cypress smell it leaves ...

• behind. You know that other products like Zonrox leave behind a strong, medicated bleachy smell? But not this one. It actually smells nice, after using it.

It also doe snot contain any chlorine, Petroleum based solvents, Glycol ethers, Phosphates, Acids, Caustics or Dyes. It does not contain any parabens, either, which might be present in some personal care products as well. I think that for a natural product such as this, it does its job well because I was really surprised at how effective it was. I thought no such product will do such a wonderful job.

It doe snot leave behind any lint, any dirt or anything behind. It just absolutely cleans, and I like the smell.

It does not also cause any scratch - it works fine on glass tiles, tubs and other types of surface. It does not leave behind a strong smell on my hands, which used to be the case when I was still using another product. I can just wash my hands over and over and my hands still smell of that cleaning product I just used. It does not cause any allergies or any complications at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 537101288610131/k2311a107/10.7.10