Kellog’s Fruity Snacks (Cherry)
  • It becomes more and more delicious with every piece and the plastic taste sort of grows on you
  • The best thing about it is that it is not very sweet

• by TheCity

I was given a 70g pack of Kellog’s Fruity Snacks in cherry flavor by my auntie. Kellog’s Fruity Snacks is a line of fruit-flavored gummies. On my first bite, I didn’t like it much because it has some sort of a plastic taste. But after eating a few more, I actually couldn’t stop eating it until the whole pack was finished. It becomes more and more delicious

with every piece and the plastic taste sort of grows on you.

I like the look and feel of the gummy. It has a unique texture. It’s very soft, softer than most of the gummies out there and is fun to touch. It also looks like it’s a good quality gummy, and has a fun cherry shape. The gummy feels great in your mouth too, soft, but not ...

• too soft. It’s a bit sticky to the teeth but not much to have a difficult time eating it.

Most importantly, it tastes great. It is juicy, and has a rich, cherry flavor without being too overpowering. The best thing about it is that it is not very sweet; you can savor the cherry taste without all the sugar. The gummies are actually very filling, but

the good thing is that they don’t make you feel too guilty or junk-filled afterwards.

The pack says that it has 0 grams of fat and that each serving (around 10 pieces) provides us 100% of our daily calcium needs. When eating candy, stuff like these make me feel a lot better. All in all, Kellog’s Fruity Snacks in Cherry is a good gummy and I would buy it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277101288600131/k2311a107/10.7.10