Rain-X Windshield Anti-Fog
  • I immediately came across Rain-X's model, which boasted that it prevents fogging of interior glass and mirrors before the problem begins
  • I've had a lot of experience with Rain-X products and I figured that this product would be worth the minuscule investment

• by Ricardo L

As the colder weather came, so did the blinding fogging on my windshield. I wouldn’t mind it if my defroster actually worked. I solely relied on my side vent window and a microfiber towel to get rid of the constant fog. Sick of the inconvenience, I went into Auto Zone to look for an anti-fog. I immediately came across Rain-X’s model, which boasted that it “prevents fogging of interior glass and mirrors before the problem begins”. It was 4 bucks for a little bottle. I’ve had a lot of experience

with Rain-X products and I figured that this product would be worth the minuscule investment.

The product applies rather quickly and easily. All I had to do was put a small amount on a microfiber towel and rub it on the interior surface of the windshield. It says that it hazes only when too much is applied, otherwise just allow to dry. That alone took a couple minutes out of the process by eliminating two steps (waiting for it to dry, then wiping it off). It dried nice and clean. So ...

• far, so good.

Later that day I put the product to the test. It was raining, cold, and humid. Inside my car it was toasty warm. Perfect opportunity for my windshield to fog. 10 minutes down the road, I realize it hadn’t fogged at all. I didn’t have to use my side vent window or my towel! Awesome! I drove for a couple hours that day and not once did it ever fog. The only thing that showed up were a bunch of fine streaks, which I was able to get

off without any problem.

I am very impressed with this product. It performed top notch under the worst case scenario. You don’t get a lot with one bottle, but since you don’t use a lot it will last you some time. For 4 bucks you can’t go wrong at all. If your defroster doesn’t work and you don’t want your windshield to fog up and cause you to be completely blind while driving, certainly pick up Rain-X Anti-Fog. I’ve used it many time since and it has performed top-notch every time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 97101288590131/k2311a107/10.7.10