Revlon RV565 Gentle 2-in-1 Hair Removal System
  • I remember it to be a frightful experience using the Epilady brand
  • However, I decided to buy another brand this year to see some improvements with how epilators work after a decade
  • So I bought Revlon RV565 Gentle 2-in-1 Hair Removal System by Revlon for $20 online
  • I noticed first that the loud noise of the product was loud

• by aa9002

Last time I tried using an epilator was a decade past. I remember it to be a frightful experience using the Epilady brand. The pain was actually unbearable using it on the underarms and thighs, then to the legs. However, I decided to buy another brand this year to see some improvements with how epilators work after a decade. So I bought Revlon RV565 Gentle 2-in-1 Hair Removal System by Revlon for $20 online. When it arrived, I was excited to use it.

The manual had various languages and was easy to understand. In minutes I was

able to use it. I noticed first that the loud noise of the product was loud. I turned it on and placed it on the palm of my hand to know the sensation and test it first. I then began epilating, with teh right pressure I decided. I began with my legs using a low setting. I felt like being plucked on the eyebrows. The pain was mild and bearable.

The rollers worked by stimulating the skin to help make the sensation of hair plucking less painful. After the legs I went next down to my underarms.

• The feeling was a little uncomfortable but bearable as well. But what was good about using this product was it was versatile enough to be controlled by using various options. For example, while epilating my underarms, I can still go to other directions to trim every single hair feasible. It took me around 30 minutes before I finished my underarms, and while it was not that fast, I was satisfied because the pain was mild, just like being plucked on the eyebrows and nothing else. I did not have any burnt skin when epilating, and it did
        not have any cuts or bruises at all. The longer I applied the product on my underarms, the less sensation I felt.

Since using this product, I only epilate four times a week to eliminate any hairs and go for the higher setting, possibly like 5-7 under each arm. The loud noise was a huge negative thing to this product, but it was not loud enough to annoy the neighbors. I can use it anytime I want, and thus saving a lot of money because I don’t have to go to a pro to get the same job finished.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347101288490131/k2311a107/10.7.10