Emjoi AP-18 Emagine Dual Opposed 72 Tweezer Head Epilator
  • I bought Emjoi AP-18 Emagine Dual Opposed 72 Tweezer Head Epilator a few months ago because my previous epilator broke down
  • I was happy to see the product in a good condition without any defect and damage
  • I like this product a lot because it is very lightweight
  • It is a little numbing, nonetheless, but you can endure it, I think, and with time you can be used to it and it will soon subside
  • I am pretty new to this epilating thing but because the instructions are clear and easy to follow, I was able to use it without any problem and without cutting myself big time

• by dainge

I bought Emjoi AP-18 Emagine Dual Opposed 72 Tweezer Head Epilator a few months ago because my previous epilator broke down. I never used this brand before so I was a little doubtful it might be a good product. I ordered it online and it was shipped in 15 days, which was surprising because I never got any product this fast before. I was delighted to see it packaged in double, with foam and a sturdy box, and a plastic wrap and some protective adhesives. I was happy to see the product in a good condition without any defect and damage.

The epilator was made by Emjoi. It was of a nice red color- and with a set of 72 tweezers and a button on the middle. It has a manual which guides you on how to use the product. It is easy to understand the manual because it is

straightforward so I was able to use it right away.

I like this product a lot because it is very lightweight. Since it only weighs 2 ounces, it is very comfortable to hold. It fits nicely in my palm which is not that big, so when I use it I am not bothered by its size.

The first time I used it, I remember trying the various pressures on the palm of my hand first. What was good about this product was it offers you various options which let you choose how you want it to get rid of the hairs from your body. You can let it get rid of all the hair, or mildly cut down the hair at a certain length. You can choose the intensity of the plucking, which means you get to choose how you want this product to be run.

The sensation is not ...

• that harsh, while my hairs are being trimmed. It is a little numbing, nonetheless, but you can endure it, I think, and with time you can be used to it and it will soon subside. The pain is a little discomforting, but not that big. If you are not careful, you might also experience some minor cuts, so be sure to read and follow the instructions carefully. Be sure that your skin is a little damp because I found that with a damp skin my hairs are epilated with more ease and less pain. After 2 weeks of using it everyday, I can use it on various areas of my body like my underarms and thighs without any problem at all.

This epilator is actually good for my hair, because I have fine and thin hairs even on my legs and thighs. I find this epilator to be quite good

for that kind of hair, because it does not hurt that much at all, and the hairs are being removed usually in one go.

It is convenient because the product has 72 tweezers which all trim or cut the hair at the same time, while the massage rollers help reduce the pain, therefore making it easy for anyone to epilate without any complications.

Since using this product, I was able to epilate right at home. I am pretty new to this epilating thing but because the instructions are clear and easy to follow, I was able to use it without any problem and without cutting myself big time. I can use this product anytime, and without dealing with so much pain. To think that I spent hundreds on a previous epilator, this one is actually inexpensive and long lasting as I have been using it for 5 months now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347101288480131/k2311a107/10.7.10