Maybelline Lip Smooth Color and Shine  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Product The shades and flavors that I bought were strawberry and raspberry
  • My Experience and Opinion First of all, I was really surprised for the very affordable price of this brand, and I am happy to say that I was even able to get more than what I paid for this lip product
  • Now, when I pulled off the cap cover and saw the lip balm for the first time, I thought it was dry and would be crappy
  • When I glided it on my lips, I was very impressed to discover that this seemed like it melted on my lips and delivered a one-coat gloss shine on my lips
  • And the best thing about this is that this has spf24 which protects my lips from the harsh heat of the sun

• by hidge

The Product The shades and flavors that I bought were strawberry and raspberry. Both are red-based colors, but the strawberry has a touch of pink to it.

The container is a standard lip balm tube with very simple label design which looks like circles side-by-side to each other and the brand name near the rim.

The scent of these is sweet and quite appropriate to its respective flavors.

The texture is smooth, emollient, and very moisturizing.

The regular price is P89 or around $2.

My Experience and Opinion First of all,

I was really surprised for the very affordable price of this brand, and I am happy to say that I was even able to get more than what I paid for this lip product.

Now, when I pulled off the cap cover and saw the lip balm for the first time, I thought it was dry and would be crappy. When I glided it on my lips, I was very impressed to discover that this seemed like it melted on my lips and delivered a one-coat gloss shine on my lips.

• It was very easy to glide on. This is very emollient and moisturizing. The best thing about this is that it delivers a color to the lips. This is like a sheer lipstick.

In terms of its lasting performance, I must say that the shine, color, and moisture really last for quite a long time, like for three hours. Even when wiping this off, I could still feel the moisture on my lips really well. So, that proves that I am getting more than what I

paid for.

The Bottom Line I love this lip balm. I love it for the fact that it is Maybelline but in a very cheap price. I love that this is very moisturizing and has a very nice color payoff. I love that this leaves my lips moisturized even when I am done wiping it off. And the best thing about this is that this has spf24 which protects my lips from the harsh heat of the sun.

Pros Cheap, moisturizing, very emollient, impressive color payoff, long lasting, and has sun protection.

Cons Nothing.

Would I buy this product again?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317101288460131/k2311a107/10.7.10