achooz Saline Nose Wipes no fragrance
  • If you are having a particularly runny day, then you could potentially go through the entire container of wipes, which I actually did the first time I bought them
  • I would use one when I woke up in the morning, and get a good nose blowing out of it, and make sure that I got my nose as clear as possible, and wiped down nice and good, and for the first half of the day, that's really all I needed to keep my nose from feeling totally raw and red, even if I was following up the achooz wipe with regular tissue, I still wasn't having a rawness problem like on that first day when I got sick
  • At least this way I was getting something out of it that was saving my nose the horror of being wiped down with dry and brittle paper towels and tissues all day long, because I had this nice soothing sensation of the saline and aloe to keep my skin moisturized when it needed it the most, and I think this did a better job at getting all the mucus out of the nasal cavity and minimizing it's production in the future

• by Anasuya

I’m kind of a big baby when it comes to getting sick, especially where congestion is concerned. I was sick not too long ago and it was all in my head and my nose was running like a leaky faucet for days on end. After the very first day even it seemed like my nose was already raw because I’d been at work when it started and all I had to wipe my nose with was cheap workplace bathroom tissue or paper towel, so needless to say that by the end of the night, my nose was practically bleeding it was so raw. I couldn’t even fathom using an aloe tissue on my face at that point and bought the achooz saline nose wipes instead, because they were slightly wet and much softer feeling.

These wipes by achooz contain

aloe and vitamin E just like most normal boxes of tissues these days, but the big difference is that it also contains saline, so it’s a wet wipe to use on especially dry noses. The package only contains about 15 wipes, so that’s not really a lot all things considered, but the package is resealable, so those wipes last a while, unless you’re using a new one every single time. This is the drawback. If you are having a particularly “runny” day, then you could potentially go through the entire container of wipes, which I actually did the first time I bought them.

I realized soon, however, that you only need to use one wipe maybe two or three times a day and then regular tissues in between the use of these wipes, and that’s a sufficient amount to get ...

• the benefits of the saline and vitamin E and aloe that are all in these moist wipes.

I would use one when I woke up in the morning, and get a good nose blowing out of it, and make sure that I got my nose as clear as possible, and wiped down nice and good, and for the first half of the day, that’s really all I needed to keep my nose from feeling totally raw and red, even if I was following up the achooz wipe with regular tissue, I still wasn’t having a rawness problem like on that first day when I got sick.

I still wish more wipes came in a package for that price, but these were excellent and saved me from potentially having a rather disgusting and scabby looking nose when my cold was

all said and done with. At least this way I was getting something out of it that was saving my nose the horror of being wiped down with dry and brittle paper towels and tissues all day long, because I had this nice soothing sensation of the saline and aloe to keep my skin moisturized when it needed it the most, and I think this did a better job at getting all the mucus out of the nasal cavity and minimizing it’s production in the future. These are excellent, and no fragrance, so it wont exaserbate your allergies, if that’s what’s caused the runny nose to begin with, and there’s no alcohol in it either or anything else that could potentially be considered an irritant as far as the skin is concerned. These are some of my favorites, but not very economical.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346101288370131/k2311a106/10.6.10