method ANTIBAC Wipes, All Purpose Cleaning and Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon Verbena  » Housewares  »
  • I don't think I've bought a bottle of spray cleaner for much of anything in the past year because the wipes seem to be an all in one convenience that I would rather purchase over anything else
  • I've used their hand soap for a long time and really liked them, because they've all smelled terrific no matter what scent I've tried, so when I found their Antibacterial disinfecting wipes, in the lemon verbena scent, I knew it was likely going to be a real winner in my household
  • The lemon verbena scent is a tiny piece of heaven too, because I love the smell of lemon
  • I like the smell of most citrus these days and find them particularly appealing, but this was citrus on a different level
  • I think the cleaning power of these wipes are really great as well, because I've managed to clean multiple surfaces just using one wipe

• by Anasuya

Whenever I buy cleaning supplies for my house lately, they seem to all somehow be of the wiping variety. I don’t think I’ve bought a bottle of spray cleaner for much of anything in the past year because the wipes seem to be an all in one convenience that I would rather purchase over anything else. You have the cleaning solution and the means to wipe it up all in one smooth package.

Method is a good line of products. I’ve used their hand soap for a long time and really liked them, because they’ve all smelled terrific no matter what scent I’ve tried, so when I found their Antibacterial disinfecting wipes, in the

lemon verbena scent, I knew it was likely going to be a real winner in my household.

They aren’t that expensive. About what you’d expect for cleaning wipes, maybe a dollar or two more expensive, but you get a good number of wipes in the bottle and one wipe goes a long way. I found that the wipes individually are remarkably thick, and they aren’t so wet with cleaner that they make an inadequate wipe.

I’ve had some wipes that are dripping wet, so you have to go behind it and wipe the surface down with a dry towel just to wipe up the solution, otherwise it leaves streaks and stickiness behind, but this one wasn’t dripping wet, and didn’t leave any streaks unless it was on glass like our sliding door to the balcony. It cleans the glass well, but it will leave streaks no matter what you do.

The lemon verbena scent is a tiny piece of heaven too, because I love the smell of lemon. I like the smell of most citrus these days and find them particularly appealing, but this was citrus on a different level. Sure, it smells like lemon, but not like a strong Pine Sol kind of lemon. It’s more woodsy or herbal than that, and has a nice musky undertone to it.

The scent is actually pretty strong too, which ...

• method ANTIBAC Wipes, All Purpose Cleaning and Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon Verbena
      I appreciated because I could clean my kitchen counters with these wipes and smell it clear into the living room of my house.

I think the cleaning power of these wipes are really great as well, because I’ve managed to clean multiple surfaces just using one wipe. It doesn’t just loosen up and push the grime around, it actually absorbs it into the wipe itself and does a wonderful job leaving behind a totally disinfected surface, or as disinfected as it’s going to get without washing it with bleach.

I particularly like to wipe down my stove with these wipes because it gets up all the grease and stuck on tough stains without heavy

scrubbing. I just have to wipe over it a couple times and that’s all it takes. Method made another winner with these Antibacterial wipes. All it takes to get a clean surface is a quick wipe down and then you can throw the wipes away. Also, it’s a very durable wipe. I was able to clean my entire kitchen surfaces, as well as bathroom surfaces with just a single wipe, so you’re getting a lot of bang for your buck with this product. You can’t go wrong with it, so don’t let the price tag deter you from buying these over any other wipe, because this one is sure to do the job better than all the others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 536101288350131/k2311a106/10.6.10