ITW Space Bag To Go Travel Pack Roll-Up Space Saver bags
  • I like to travel with as many clothes as I can possibly fit in a tiny carry-on bag
  • Because the airlines are now charging for a second carry on, and charging an unbelievable amount of money for it, I decided to invest in a few travel sized ITW space bags
  • So I bought the ITW Space Bag To Go Travel Pack Roll-up Space Saver bags
  • That was an amazing accomplishment and far more clothes than I'd normally have been able to pack without an additional larger suitcase

• by Anasuya

I’m notorious for wanting to travel as light as possible. I like to travel with as many clothes as I can possibly fit in a tiny carry-on bag. I recently took a trip to visit a friend of mine and was going to be there for four days, but had a ton of things I needed to bring with me, and there was just no way I was going to fit it all in one carry on bag. Because the airlines are now charging for a second carry on, and charging an unbelievable amount of money for it, I decided to invest in a few travel sized ITW space bags.

I purchased some of the jumbo space bags a while back and loved them so much and found them to be so much

better than big bulky tubberware containers, that I knew getting the travel sized ones would come in handy more times that not. So I bought the ITW Space Bag To Go Travel Pack Roll-up Space Saver bags. The package came with two bags, and each bag would hold about five larger articles of clothing. I bought two packets of these bags, so I had four total.

They are very easy to use, as I’ve said with the jumbo bags. All you do is unzip it, put your clothes inside, zip it back closed, connect your vacuum hose to the one way valve and turn on your vacuum to suck out all the air from the bags, and it condenses to a third of the space, at least, that you’d normally use without implementing ...

• one of these bags.

I was able to fit into a small weekend carry-on at least six different complete outfits. I had room left over, after using three of these bags, to put in four pairs of shoes, and three books, and all my toiletries, into this carry on luggage. That was an amazing accomplishment and far more clothes than I’d normally have been able to pack without an additional larger suitcase.

The only draw back is that you have to have a vacuum hose in order to compress it down, so if you’re traveling and staying at a hotel, this wont come in all that handy, because it doesn’t come with it’s own vacuum that you can plug in. So, once you unpack, you wont be able to condense everything down again

unless you have a vacuum on hand to suck all the air out with. If they made an accompanying plug in or battery operated vacuum to use with these bags, then it would be perfect, because I could take it camping, keeping blankets and sleeping bags totally dry, and taking up less space in the tent.

Still, this was immensely helpful for me, especially considering I did a lot of shopping while I was vacationing at my friends, and had more clothes and things to bring back home with me. Without these bags, I would’ve had to purchase another piece of luggage and pay a carry-on or luggage fee to get everything back home. I will never look back after purchasing these bags and will always have some in my home for any number of uses.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 536101288110131/k2311a106/10.6.10