Endust Cleaning Kit With 10 Oz Electronics Duster And 40 Anti-Static Wipes 2 Pack  » Housewares  »
  • Sometimes I think that dusting is just a job God makes us do so we learn a little humility and the joy of keeping your possessions clean and well kept
  • When I first got this little kit, these were the first of the products included that I tried, and I tried them alone, without following it up with anything else, and I found that it did reduce the amount of dust that returned to the surface of a piece of furniture
  • Amazing if you ask me, especially since I was having to dust every single day just to keep it under some kind of control
  • It doesn't recommend using it on real wood, but I've used it on wood surfaces and it's never damaged anything that I've owned
  • I thought that was fantastic, and I didn't have to drag out my duster which didn't do much of anything but move the dust around

• by Anasuya

Sometimes I think that dusting is just a job God makes us do so we learn a little humility and the joy of keeping your possessions clean and well kept. Because it seems like it’s a never-ending job, and I hate it. I can dust one day and turn around two hours later and there’s already dust settling back down on the surface I’d just finished cleaning. It’s frustrating, and I don’t know if it’s the climate here, or the things in our house that might attract dust, or if the universe is playing a cruel joke on me, but I’ve purchased a whole bucket full of dusting equipment and cleaners to try to keep this to a minmum. One of those

products was the Endust Cleaning Kit with 10 ounces of Electronics Duster and 40 Anti-Static Wipes, which came in a two pack.

Basically this little kit came with everything you’d need to dust your house, or any surface in your home. The 2 pack Electronics Duster and anti-static wipes were a package of dry wipes that you would use on any surface, but especially would surfaces, to help keep the dust from returning to the surface. I think I figured that it’s the exceptionally dry climate here at times that keeps the dust coming back and sticking to every available surface.

When I first got this little kit, these were the first of the products included that I tried, and I tried them alone, without following it up with anything else, and I found that it did reduce the amount of dust that returned to the surface of a piece of furniture. I would wipe down a table top with it, and then three days later it still seemed like there was no dust to be found. Amazing if you ask me, especially since I was having to dust every single day just to keep it under some kind of control.

It also came with a container of 40 count pre-moistened, anti-static and no-streak wipes, which you could use on any surface. It doesn’t recommend using it on real wood, but I’ve used it on wood surfaces and it’s never damaged anything that I’ve ...

• Endust Cleaning Kit With 10 Oz Electronics Duster And 40 Anti-Static Wipes 2 Pack
      owned. And honestly, because these are pre-moistened, I think these are a better wipe than the other ones. I honestly don’t even know why this pack came with these two wipes when these pre-moistened ones do the job of the first wipes, and then do even more work, because you’re not just dealing with the dust with these wipes, but also cleaning up any small spills on the surfaces. And because it’s non-streak, I was even able to wipe down our sliding glass door with these wipes, while wiping down the vertical blinds, and cleaning the dust off every square inch of everything in my house.

I absolutely loved these wipes, because I could use just one wipe per room, and that

room would seem to stay dust free for an entire week, so I was going a whole month just off this one container of 40 count wipes. I thought that was fantastic, and I didn’t have to drag out my duster which didn’t do much of anything but move the dust around. These wipes collect the dust and keep the dust from returning because of the chemicals or ingredients in it that contain the anti-static properties. I think this is a godsend for the horrible chore of dusting, and even my kids don’t mind doing it because the wipes make everything so much easier than using a spray and having to wipe the surface down. You’re saving yourself a step, and they really do work!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 536101288070131/k2311a106/10.6.10