Just like a Pill (song) by Pink
  • I love her style, her body, attitude and performance
  • Anyway, I thought that the song is related to drugs, I never thought it is about love and painful relationship

• by grecy

Since her first single Get the Party Started, I started to become a huge fan of Pink. I love her style, her body, attitude and performance. Actually of her songs are worth listening and even her videos are worth watching. Just like this song I am about to review today.

Just like a Pill is a pop rock song of Pink. A single, part of her album Missundaztood. Anyway, I thought that the song is related to drugs, I never thought it

is about love and painful relationship. I love the sounds of electric guitar playing on the first verse of the song while Pink is singing the first stanza of lyrics. It has a slow rhythm at first but as soon as this song steps to the chorus it became fast and rocking. The drum and guitar rocks too. Looks like it the music and instruments are gone wild in the chorus part.

The voice of Pink is remarkable. I love it her so ...

• much. She has a strong vocal adrenaline, a loud, big and solid voice. She can sing rock song and even power ballads. She sounds like she never get tired of singing and she does this song very passionately.

Moreover, the song is truly a love song turn into rock. It is about love. Love that when you feel strong you get frustrated sometimes. Instead of feeling happy you feel sad, instead of feeling strong you feel weak. There are lot of

consequences you feel and crawling into your brain. That is what this song is trying to emphasize. As I said above, I thought that Pink have a certain hallucination while she is singing this song, but I learn that it is just a metaphor.

I never get tired of listening to this song. It gives me a different energy and happiness. Pink rocks on this song and all of her songs literally that is why I love her so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 146101288001231/k2311a106/10.6.10