Givenchy Play for Her Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love the way it smells and the cute bottle it comes in
  • The bottle itself is one reason I decided to give it a try
  • I found this scent at Macy's for $73.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle
  • I wish it was cheaper , but I will pay the money for a fragrance that I enjoy this much

• by Gina Gott

This is one of Givenchy’s newest perfumes. It is fun , flirty , and yes playful. I love the way it smells and the cute bottle it comes in. It is a little expensive , but ofcourse you get what you pay for. This perfume delivers all that you would expect and more.

It is made up of white peach , bergamot , and magnolia. It also has sweet pea , sandalwood , and a touch of musk added to it. The combination is wonderful. I really feel sexy when I

spray on this scent.

It has good staying power. You can spray some on in the morning , and it will last for hours. It is a softer scent , but strong enough to get attention. This is the perfect scent for me!

The bottle is adorable. It is pink. It looks like some kind of gadget , because it has play , fast forward , and rewind at the bottom of it. It is unique and cute. It stands out on my dresser among the other perfumes I have. The bottle ...

• itself is one reason I decided to give it a try.

The price is a little high , but what you would expect from a new Givenchy fragrance. I found this scent at Macy’s for $73.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle. It was a splurge , but I had tried a sample of it and really liked everything about it. I wish it was cheaper , but I will pay the money for a fragrance that I enjoy this much.

If you are looking for something fresh and unique for this fall

and winter , then check out this scent. It smells great , and would be perfect for any age group. It has good staying power , so the bottle should last awhile. It is good to wear for work or play. I really think this would make a very good signature scent. It is romantic and alluring , and you will feel special just by spraying a little on. Be prepared for compliments and to have everyone asking what you are wearing. This is one perfume that every woman should own.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 566101287971231/k2311a106/10.6.10