Avalon Organics Hand & Body Lotion in Lemon  » Cosmetics  »
  • A really nice uplifting body lotion I love to use when I am suffering from the cold winter blues and want a little piece of summer is Avalon Organics Hand & Body Lotion in Lemon
  • The other way I like to use this lemony scented body lotion is as a shaving lotion when I don't have any on hand
  • I think this works a lot better than regular shaving lotion because the shave is closer and smoother and I have a lot less nicks and cuts which is really nice
  • I would recommend this lemony body lotions to anyone suffering from the winter blues as well to help put them back into a better mood as well and to help keep their skin soft and hydrated
  • I wish you all the best of luck with getting rid of those winter blue and keeping the winter dry skin away

• by Soleil Robins

A really nice uplifting body lotion I love to use when I am suffering from the cold winter blues and want a little piece of summer is Avalon Organics Hand & Body Lotion in Lemon. It reminds me of summertime and really helps pick my mood right up. I even love the green glass bottle it comes in with the hand pump so it is easy to use.

The way Iike to use this lemony scented body lotion is right after a lemon scented bubble bath. My skin is warm and slightly moist and the body lotion melts right into my skin and the lemon

scent lingers on my skin. This body lotion really smells fresh and clean like a bowl of lemons picked in the summertime or simply like a glass of cold lemonade.The body lotion is all natural and organic and doesn’t have an harsh ingredients in it at all which I really like. The way I use the lotion is by taking a couple handfuls of it and massage it into my skin from head to toe. The body lotion is very light and cream and absorbs very well leaving my skin with a very nice lemony scent that is very summery.

The other way I like ...

• to use this lemony scented body lotion is as a shaving lotion when I don’t have any on hand. I simply take a handful of the lotion and lather it onto my skin in a nice thick even layer. Then all I do is simply shave the area of skin that I need too. My skin comes out very smooth and hair free. I think this works a lot better than regular shaving lotion because the shave is closer and smoother and I have a lot less nicks and cuts which is really nice.

The is Avalon Organics Hand & Body Lotion in Lemon is

a bit expensive, but it is worth buying in the winter time to help keep my happy and in a positive up beat mood. I would recommend this lemony body lotions to anyone suffering from the winter blues as well to help put them back into a better mood as well and to help keep their skin soft and hydrated.

I do hope those of you who try this organic lemon body lotion like it just as much as I do if not more. I wish you all the best of luck with getting rid of those winter blue and keeping the winter dry skin away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316101287641231/k2311a106/10.6.10