Jergens Skin Enriching Moisturizer with Shea Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really love to put lotions in my body but I prefer those who will moisturize and soften my skin
  • I don't like some greasy one that I will end up uncomfortable in the end of the day
  • Of course, the smell is one of the good components but I like it all in one so it would be perfect to used everyday
  • The shea butter is one of my favorite, that's why when I found out that Jergens also have this brand I immediately tried and now I am regularly using it

• by lei

I really love to put lotions in my body but I prefer those who will moisturize and soften my skin. I don’t like some greasy one that I will end up uncomfortable in the end of the day. Of course, the smell is one of the good components but I like it all in one so it would be perfect to used everyday.

For a few months now I’ve switch and I regular used Jergens Enriching Moisturizer for all

type of skin, I loved the shea butter on it because it smells good and it is relaxing. I want this body moisturizing by Jergens because it is not greasy.

When you applied it on your body it absorbs quickly. It has antioxidants that is really helpful for sun rays, it really soften my skin for a few months now.

I usually used this one at night before going to sleep. I felt that my skin was renew and ...

• never dry.

This Shea butter is really recommended for dry skin, since the climate in my country is hot I need this kind of moisturizer. The shea butter is one of my favorite, that’s why when I found out that Jergens also have this brand I immediately tried and now I am regularly using it.

It is affordable and really a good product that I loved. It is imported and name really hit in the market.

Thanks for

Jergens, because I am very happy that my skin is completely contented with the moisturizer effect of it, it also makes me glow everyday and my friends and family really asking me for my good skin. With a regular used I was able to meet the healthy skin I want.

A silky and radiant skin. Thanks to this product.

I loved the fragrance and its always available in the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316101287591231/k2311a106/10.6.10