Curl Booster Spray By “Special Effects”
1.0
  • This product comes in a 6 fL oz spray bottle, it cost around 6-7 dollars depending on where you buy it
  • I wouldn't recommend this spray if you want an alternative to hairspray, it's simply not strong enough

• by swim4evr09

I got this Curl Booster for my Homecoming Dance this year. This was my first year I was going to take on the tough task of doing my own hair, so i was prepared… i got this product and hairspray to make sure theres no way of my curls coming out. This product is okay, i’m not sure I would use it again, especially when there are products out there much better- hairspray!

This product comes in a 6 fL oz spray bottle, it cost

around 6-7 dollars depending on where you buy it. I got this product from the Special Effects line as I have a straightening spray from them, which does the opposite of the Curling Booster and it worked fairly well. You can find this spray at pretty much any place that sells hair shampoos, sprays, etc..

My orginal plan was to spray this in my hair after I got out of the shower. My thought was that it would make my hair easy to curl so ...

• I didnt need to apply hairspray or atleast not as much. I did this, my hair still dried the way it normally does.

So I started curling my hair, i did a test curl. First, I sprayed this on my hair, then curled it. It held the curl in for a little while but my curls just did not feel strong and supported. It slowly came out. So I went with the old method, hairspray. I really had no problems after this. I did

spray this stuff over my hair once more to aid the hairspray. My curls stayed excelent. I really don’t think it was because this spray though. I wouldn’t recommend this spray if you want an alternative to hairspray, it’s simply not strong enough. Especially not for a whole entire night. I would just go with hairspray. No need to buy this, it didnt harm my night…yet it didnt help me at all either. Not bashing it, just didnt work for my hair type (naturally waving, thick).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316101287581231/k2311a106/10.6.10