House TV Episode: Unwritten
2.5
  • Well, I ended up liking Monday night’s episode of House, “Unwritten” a little more than I thought I would
  • Personally, I think this show would be better if House started having feelings for Wilson’s ex-wife Sam

• by Review Vigilante

Well, I ended up liking Monday night’s episode of House, “Unwritten” a little more than I thought I would. But, I have to be honest, I’m still not as big of a fan of this series as I used to be.

The case itself wasn’t terrible.

House is treating his favorite author (who writes a series of books that are a combination of Harry Potter and Twilight) after she tries to kill herself but her suicide is

interrupted by a seizure.

She wants to die and does everything possible to prevent any sort of treatment while she is stuck at the hospital on a 48-hour suicide watch.

I did love how House tricked her by making her think he was going to help her commit suicide and, when she injects herself with something that is completely harmless, gains some extra time.

But, the ending was a bit predictable for me.

His relationship with him ...

• and Cuddy is getting on my nerves already, which I kind of suspected would happen from the start.

I end up cringing every time they are together on this show because that whole relationship thing where she is both his boss and his girlfriend gets pretty old very quickly.

And seriously, she breaks up with Lucas to be with House but we don’t even see that character once? And what happened to her kid; considering she never

seems to be home any more.

Personally, I think this show would be better if House started having feelings for Wilson’s ex-wife Sam.

At least then, we have the potential for a love triangle and, not only is Sam better looking than Cuddy, she seems to have a heck of a lot more in common with the doctor than his current girlfriend does.

Again, the episode was better than I thought it would be.

But, that doesn’t mean the show is any better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 106101287571231/k2311a106/10.6.10